The Short Sale Transaction
AVOID FORECLOSURE! – CALL ME TODAY!
• Are you behind on your mortgage payments?
• Is the Bank trying to foreclose on your House?
• Have you been Denied for a Loan Modification?
• Are you Afraid of losing your house and ruining your Credit?
• Give me the opportunity to Save your Credit and stand by you as we save your credit and put you and your family back at ease.
• Best of all, I can help you with NO cost to you! The short sale bank will pay my commission!
As an Experienced REALTOR ® with a strong support team, I can help you, but you have to make the call. Please do not hesitate to contact me with ANY questions you may have. You can feel free to email or text your questions as well. All communication is confidential.
According to the Southland Regional Association of Realtors ®
In situations where the purchase price is less than the outstanding loans and liens against a property, the Seller or Seller’s agent may be able to negotiate with the “short sale lender(s)”, hereinafter referred to as lender, for a reduced payoff of the loan (short sale). In a typical short sale situation, the lender agrees to accept less than the balance owing on the outstanding loan(s) and the lender agrees to pay the closing costs associated with the transaction, including real estate commissions. Generally, the lender will not permit the Seller to receive any proceeds from such sale. However, the lender may offer the Seller financial incentives for transitional assistance. Under current law, the lender may not require the Seller, as a condition of the short sale approval, to pay any sums in addition to the proceeds of the sale.
How I Can Help You
Being a Short Sale Specialist, I can help guide you through this difficult process and ensure you I take every step possible with my proven methods to do what is in your best interest and protect your credit from a Foreclosure.
You have to call me before it’s too late.
Starting early in the process is KEY a smooth transaction. As soon as you get that first Notice of Default the clock is ticking. Even if you haven’t missed a payment yet, you are at risk and should consider your options.
Why not just face foreclosure?
With a short sale being so common nowadays, banks are being much more lenient. With a foreclosure, you won’t be able to buy another house for about 10 years, but with a short sale, typically most Borrowers will be able to make their next purchase within 2-3 years of a short sale.
Even if you think it’s too late, you should still call me.
Some people tend to think their house has a Trustee Sale Date that is approaching quickly so it’s too late. It’s not too late. I can still put all my resources together and negotiate with the bank to push this sale date back far enough to begin a short sale process.
Benefits of a Short Sale
• There are no Deficiency Judgments, meaning you won’t be liable for the unpaid portion of your loan after the short sale transaction is closed.
• You may receive incentives for relocation.
• Best of all, I do this at NO cost to you! The short sale Bank pays my commissions.